Cuyahoga County Department of Health and Human Services Launches New Website
Media Contact: Deonna Kirkpatrick: (216) 647-2475; Deonna.Kirkpatrick@jfs.ohio.gov
Combines eight agencies into one website for easy access to services
CUYAHOGA COUNTY, OH - From babies to older adults, the Cuyahoga County Department of Health and Human Services provides programs that help thousands of residents from all walks of life. Some services are critical for safety and basic needs, while others help individuals and families build a brighter future through education, training, and jobs.
Before, residents had to visit ten different websites to get all this information. Now it’s all in one place. The new website HHS.CUYAHOGACOUNTY.US has information from eight agencies so residents can easily find what they need.
“This is a big step toward helping Cuyahoga County residents get the help they need during an historically challenging time,” said David Merriman, Director, Cuyahoga County Department of Health and Human Services. “Many people who never needed our help before are reaching out and we want to give them quick and easy access to information and services. Having everything in one place helps people learn more about what we do, how we can help them or their neighbors, and the value we bring to the community.”
- A listing of all our departments and services by topic.
- Don’t know what program you’re looking for? Just click on “I Need” and discover all the ways we can help.
- Services for moms, dads, teens, seniors, and more using the “I Am” feature.
- Select a program for details and how to apply.
- Online Community Resource Guide has information on other agencies where residents can find help close to home.
- Get Involved section provides opportunities to help your community by donating, volunteering, mentoring, or becoming a foster parent.
Get help. Give help. Find everything you need in one place at HHS.CUYAHOGACOUNTY.US. You can also find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.